Sunday, August 2, 2009

I prefer, Mrs. Weenie.

Gert,
I don't care for your name calling. Yes, I'll admit, I'm scared of ghosts and ghouls and things that go bump in the night. Maybe because I never played with them as a child, like others I could mention. You know who you are. (cough, Gert) In my list I was trying to say that I don't want to see any here. As in, home! I am going to the prison next year so I can be as scared as the rest of you. Probably more so. After all, I usually am. But, I ask you, isn't that the reason we all go to these things? To be scared poopless? If not why would we go? So I will take the weenie brand you have given me and I will wear it as the badge of frivolity. As you surely intended. I am positive that I will have the most fun and provide it for you all!
I really hate to hear of Jethro's conquests. It makes me feel truly old. It also reminds me that my little ones will be there someday and that really scares me! I am glad he found a good girl though. They are soo hard to find! Will he still be interested when she goes back to her town and it requires more of an effort?
Your just freakin me out with the twitter!

Vacation, Yay! Gosh I hate to see the school year start, but it means we get to go on vacation! Quite the conundrum. I just hope we really get to go. It will be a very good time, had by all. I know my girls are looking forward to it almost as much as I am.
As you said, I will be seeing you very soon now. Tomorrow! I will check out for now and be back when our week is over.

Mrs.Weenie, Hildi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us your two cents worth~