Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tweet? You want some bird seed?

Gert,
There is no way I'm tweeting, twittering, and or chirping. I don't even like most people. Why would I want them to know what I'm doing? There is also the fact that I just got facebook figured out. It takes up a lot more time than I thought it would. Of course I really didn't need to start a farm or adopt a pet, but gosh it's fun!
The town I live in is small enough that everyone pretty much knows everyone's business, so I don't need people in other places knowing it too! Along those same lines, I have no interest in hearing about others lives. And just like you my own life is not something that would entertain anyone for long! I too have done some laundry and am getting ready to change cat boxes. I will be making dinner and getting children ready for bed after that. Ha ha, a pirate ship has pulled aside of the house and I must defend my booty! Just kidding. But I think you get the point.
I am very sick of doctors visits, so I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Although of the two of us you surely see them more than I anyway. Maybe that means I shouldn't complain now that I've had more than normal. Boo-hoo, complain, whine, and whoa is me! There, I'm done for now. I feel better. At least emotionally. I just want to get the one tomorrow over with and move on. I want my husband to stop looking at me like I'm gonna break or something. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he wants me to be better. He's been very sweet. If he never asks me if I'm all right again it will be too soon! I am alright. Probably just need a tune-up.

Arg! Hildi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us your two cents worth~