Tuesday, July 21, 2009

what a blah day...

Today is the perfect day for doing absolutely nothing. It's rainy and stormy and the house is dark and cool. I would love to slip back in bed and do nothing but read! Alas, it is not to be. So of course I'm online. I have about a half hour before I have to get in the shower and get ready to head to town. I have that ct scan & bloodwork today. Yuck. I have to drink the orange kool-aid stuff. I hate real kool-aid and that stuff tastes even worse. Guess at least I'll get some reading time in the hour I sit in the waiting room. Haha. After that I'm supposed to go to dinner and a movie with a friend. I am excited about that but I'm just so tired all the time anymore that I feel like I have to drag myself to do it. Ridiculous!

Tomorrow I want to at least start on the bathroom! Get the taping and hopefully get the primer on. The weather has at least been cooler so I won't sweat to death when I shut off the air and open the windows. Otherwise that Kilz primer would get me. That's some strong stuff! It makes me dizzy. I will put the fan on though to help some. =]

I have been running a low grade fever alot lately. Found out last night that's a symptom. I know you keep telling me to "think positive" until all test results are in. And I like to think at least, that I'm not a hypochodriac...but I've had this gut feeling for months that things weren't quite right. Sadly, that's part of the reason I delayed seeing the doctor. (Denial is good...worked for gpa!). So I just want to get everything done so that I can "think positive" about treatment and beating this stuff and getting well! Waiting is by far the worst part. That and being tired. It's so difficult to explain being exhausted. I thought I knew what tired was until this last week. And you tell someone you're too tired to do something, they look at you like you're a faker. Seriously, if my eyes weren't so bloodshot I don't think anyone would believe me! Haha.

Well girl I have to go get ready to go town. Hopefully the movie and dinner will perk me up!
Love you.

♥Gert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us your two cents worth~