Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lonely?

You live a rich fantasy life. Not only do you not know me, I don't think you really know yourself either. You surely see yourself differently then others do. But that's just my "opinion". I wrote you a blog where I told you my real "opinions" but I deleted it. I don't like to say things that people might forgive, but will be unable to forget.

I'm not going to pepper this with my own oh-so-wise life observations as you did. But I will look for you on Oprah because surely your the next Dr. Phil. You see yourself as go between, I see you as a meddler. Stick to your business. You calling mom & dad to tell them I was declining vacation so that I wouldn't have to talk to them was the biggest case of "tattle-tale"ing I've ever seen. Again grow up. I can handle my own battles and I never once implied I wasn't speaking to mom & dad. But don't worry...I won't retaliate. I'm still keeping your deep dark secret just that- a secret.

Here's my last piece of advice...you need to take a good look at your life and a good hard look at yourself in the mirror. If you don't like what you see then stop playing at life and make some changes. And if you feel "lonely" as your little whiny blog suggested, maybe it's because that high horse your riding is towering above all of us your busy looking down on.

Gert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us your two cents worth~