Wednesday, June 10, 2009

not bitching

Gert,
Case in point. You didn't like my opinion or my feelings, so now we're not even blogging anymore. There seems to be no room for disagreement with you. If you truly learned something I would hope it was that we can disagree and still find common ground.
While I know that not everything I said in my last blog was cheery, it was far from bitchy. I tried to see both sides and compromise. Heck, I even offered to be the one to take your side to mom and dad. I'm sorry if you didn't like my words, but I feel extremely let down by your decision to throw the whole idea away. I think your fooling yourself if you don't think it's a slap at our parents. Or is it that you just don't want to go with all of us anymore and have found the perfect excuse? Maybe I don't know you like I thought I did. That makes me sad, because I thought we were getting closer by the month. Finally moving past our own resentments and hard feelings.
I don't want that to change, but I don't know how to get past this when you just keep quitting things. {Vacation, Blogging} Truly a monster fit. I didn't mean you, when I made the reference to my husband not being the best and glass houses. That's why I put it in P.S. I was referring to my, less then stellar, performance in our early years together. Meaning that I have let him down before. I know you like him and ultimately he loves my family. He doesn't know how to handle it when I cry because I rarely do. Also, you have to admit that we are a very dysfunctional lot! At least in the last few days.

Hildregard Von Beverhausen, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us your two cents worth~