Thursday, November 13, 2008

Family

Gert,
Ok so your not thinking of Christmas and that's all I think about.No I'm not crazy!Wait, I am, but not in this situation.Your mother has already started driving me nuts! Every year I give her a list for the girls. Not one, not two, but three of the same stinking list. Then as if that weren't enough, she buys the stuff I have on my list and I must scramble to exchange two days before holiday!! Uugggg! Lord knows I love the woman, and it always makes my babies happy, but holy-holiday-stress! By the way I have you and Lulu done. Ha. My husband is no help during this festive season either. I ask what he wants to get for his mom, dad, step-parents, and the others every year. Just to make myself insane I suppose. Never involve an oaf with vital yuletide decisions!
After having said that, get ready the padded room, because I am taking him Christmas shopping for our angels tonight. I mean really, they are his kids as well. I fear for my sanity and his very life. Truly I want to be done in time to enjoy my Christmas this year. Since we are coming home for festivities, there will be a lot more to be done. Bah!
I am very glad that something I said helped someone. Bad boyfriends (or husbands) aside, loving those babies through thick and thin is the only important thing in this life. Sure Gert I'd like to have a career, independence, and space to myself. But they are the reason I get up in the morning. They are my heart, my soul, the air that I breath. Plus, what would they all do without me?


Love and LISTS!!! Hildi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us your two cents worth~